“So, now what?”
– What do you mean, “now what?”
“I mean, how the hell am I going to get down?”
– oooh. Yeah. Gotchya. Hmm. We could jump I suppose.
“Jump? Are you serious? It’s at least 50 feet high!”
– It’s more like 8, really.
“Shut up. This is your fault. I never wanted to climb up here in the first place.”
– Yes you did. That’s why you did.
“Shut up. Why do I ever listen to you?”
– Because nobody else talks to you?
“Right. How are we going to get down?”
This piece was submitted as part of Friday Fictioneers, hosted by Rochelle Wisoff-Fields. 1 photograph. 100 words. Over 120 people taking part. And hey, if you still can’t get enough – why not check out my almost-FREE eBook, People Watching. US link here, UK link there.