“Gah!”

“What is it?”
“What do you mean, ‘what is it?’ Don’t you like it?”
“It’s… well, I mean it’s, erm… it’s unusual.”
“You don’t like it.”
“No, no. No I mean, I didn’t say that. It’s just… different is all.”
“You hate it. I should have known.”
“I don’t hate it. But I don’t not not-like it.”
“This is just like Christmas ‘08 all over again.”
“What is?”
“This is.”
“Is it?”
“It is. God, this is so you.”
“Wait, what? It’s supposed to be me?”
“What is?”
“This!”
“Typical! Why do you always have to make everything about you?”

pleisiosaur_

Friday Fictioneers is hosted by the freshly published Rochelle. Join in the 100 word flash fiction fun or simply go read the other entries here.

Tagged , , , , , , ,

30 thoughts on ““Gah!”

1. Gah! Is right! I keep getting rerouted to a Godaddy.com page when I try to click on your post!! It won’t take me to it! There is something wrong Mr Binks!! You gots to fix it!! Courtney…

Date: Thu, 28 May 2015 15:47:08 +0000 To: blogmethis@hotmail.com

Boooo! Are you on a mobile device or ipad per chance?

• NO… I was on a desk top! And I tried all the different links. I even went back to one of your previous blog post emails and got the same thing. That is why I sent you the email. 😦

Thanks, it seems to be working now. I recently (last week) changed my site so that I have meyoucoffee.com without the wordpress bit. Something must have gone wrong. You can alway try clearing your website cache if you’re still having problems.

Thanks! Pete

2. ansumani says:

LOL. There are some major issues to be worked out with this couple. Nice dialogue..

3. Dave says:

This discussion won’t end well. Internal alarm systems activated.
    Mayday! Dive, dive!

4. I tried from my iPad this morning… same thing!! 😦

Sent from my iPad

5. This is screen shot I JUST took..

Sent from my iPad

6. gahlearner says:

This is fun, hilarious conversation. This: “But I don’t not not-like it.” took me a moment to unsort. Great take on the prompt.
    —Gah

7. I can see! I can see! But only from my phone! 😦

8. Amy Reese says:

Gah! My technological devices are driving me nutty. I could be having this talk with my computer. It’s always about him or…er… it. You know what I mean. Very funny take!

As usual your dialogue is top notch, I chuckled out loud 🙂

10. I think I’ve had this conversation.
    Funny stuff.

I think I’ve had this conversation, too. There’s always that person who makes everything about him..or her. Nicely done.

12. PETER PETER PETER! Guess what! I got it to work. I posted my issue in a WP forum and one of the happiness engineers sent me instructions on how to flush my DNS cache. I have never done that before. It is something new for me. But I did it and it worked! YAH! I’m so excited. Now, I just have to figure out what to do on my iPad. A little more research on that I suppose. Oh well. At least I know it was ME and not YOU.. LOL! 😳But I so appreciate you trying to help me without making me feel stupid. I am so glad I know something new. Now if I have any issues with another web site I can try this and see if it helps. I hope you have a great Saturday!
    Kim~

Subject: Re: [New post] “Gah!”
    From: blogmethis@hotmail.com
    Date: Fri, 29 May 2015 08:50:29 -0500
    To: comment+ph8a1fkzwnsn-r-5fzmd6b@comment.wordpress.com

This is screen shot I JUST took..

Sent from my iPad

13. BobiJo says:

Sounds just like many conversations I hear – well done!

14. I think that they might need a counselor….

15. Margaret says:

Great dialogue – I can feel the frustration. I wonder if they have a future together. Then again, maybe that’s just how they communicate.